- Chiou-Shiu Lin, Pei-Chi Huang*, Shyh-Jer Chen, & Liang-Chih Huang. (2015). Pseudo-transformational leadership is in the eyes of the subordinates. Journal of Business Ethics. (*: Corresponding author) (SSCI)
- Chia-Mei Lu, Shyh-Jer Chen, Pei-Chi Huang*, & Jui-Ching Chien. (2015). Effect of diversity on human resource management and organizational performance. Journal of Business Research, 68, 857-861. (*: Corresponding author) (SSCI)
- Long-Sheng Lin, Shyh-Jer Chen, Pei-Chi Huang*, Chia-Mei Lu. (2014). High commitment human resource practices in a Taiwanese service industry: Differentiating effects of demographic and functional diversity, Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources, 52, 443-459. (*: Corresponding author) (SSCI)
- Chia-Wu Lin, Chiou-Shiu Lin*, Pei-Chi Huang, & You-Liang Wang. (2014). How group efficacy mediates the relationship between group affect and identification. Journal of Business Research, 67, 7, 1388-1394. (SSCI)
- Pei-Chi Huang & Fei Zhu (2010). Is story sufficient? Persuading the older generation in family businesses to accept strategic change. Frontiers of Entrepreneurship Research, 30 (13):1.
- Long Sheng. Lin, Shyh Jer Chen, Pei-Chi Huang*, & Chia-Mei Lu (2013). Boundary Conditions of the Human Resource Practices-Helping Behavior-Service Firm Performance Relationship: Differentiating Effects of Demographic and Functional Diversity. The International Network of Business and Management Journals Annual Conference, June 17~19, 2013, Lisbon, Portugal. (Received the conference’s best paper award) (*: Corresponding author)
- 黃英忠、林采霏、林龍生、黃佩琪 (2011)。人力資本透明度與組織績效關係之研究-知識密集度的調節效果，第七屆海峽兩岸組織行為與人才開發學術研討會，中國勞動關係學院。
- Long-Sheng Lin, Pei-Chi Huang*, , Chia-Mei Lu, , Shyh-Jer Chen, (2010). Diversity as a Moderator of Human Resource Bundle-Helping Behavior-Service Firm Performance Relationship: Comparing the Effects of Demographic and Functional Diversity: 7th Asia Academy of Management Conference (AAoM), Dec. 12-14, 2010, Macau, China. (*: Corresponding author)
- Pei-Chi Huang, Fei Zhu. (2010). “Is story sufficient? Persuading the older generation in family businesses to accept strategic change. 2010 Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference (BCERC), June 9~12, 2010, Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 郭志聖、張博堅、陳世哲、黃佩琪 (2009)。影響家族企業繼承因素的探討；四個家族企業之研究 (Factors affecting family business succession: an empirical study of Taiwan’s family businesses) 第五屆海峽兩岸組織行為與人才開發學術研討會，山東經濟學院，山東。
- Po-Chien Chang, Pei-Chi Huang*, Shyh-Jer Chen. (2009). HRM Practices, Affective Commitment and Job Performance: A Study of Hair Salons. Academy of Management Conference on Business and Information, Aug. 7~11, 2009, Chicago, USA. (*: Corresponding author)
- Po-Chien Chang, Pei-Chi Huang*, Shyh-Jer Chen, & Chia-Mei Lu. (2008). A Multilevel Approach on the Relationship between HRM Practices and Employee Job Performance: A Study on Small-Scale Hairdressing Organizations. Paper to be presented at the BAI 2008 International Conference on Business and Information, July 7-9, 2008, Seoul, Korea. (*: Corresponding author)
- Chiung Wen Tsao, Shyh-jer Chen, Chiou-Shiu Lin, & Pei-Chi Huang. (2008). Family Involvement and firm Performance Relationship: The Moderation Effect of Strategic HR System. Paper to be presented at the Academy of International Business Annual Meeting. June 30-July 3, Milan, Italy
- Pei-Chi Huang (2013). A study on the relationship between benevolent leadership and non family employees’ voice behavior in family businesses-a mediated moderation model. Unpublished Doctorate Thesis, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan.
- Pei-Chi Huang (2004). A Study on the relationships between financial advisors’ perceived quota difficulty, customer orientation, job satisfaction and turnover intention- Using Kaohsiung area wealth management banking sector as an example. Unpublished Master Thesis, National Sun Yat-sen University, Taiwan.